Greater insights. Greater outcomes.
Data is the new gold. Today's technologies provide many avenues to collect, analyze, and correlate information from various sources. Data is only useful if it can be captured at the right points and turned into meaningful information, intelligence, and insight.
IQ360 Analytics platform provides unprecedented visibility into all areas of the hospital's online presence especially beyond its facilities. In consultation with many of the leading CEOs, CMOs and Administrators, we have identified the leading characteristics that health care business professionals need and packaged them into a industry-leading suite of analytics reports and visualization tools.
The IQ360 Analytics is Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) that requires no software installation. Our analytics platform not only collects data from NorthPoint Domain-hosted solutions, it also embeds hooks into other web-facing tools managed or outsourced by the hospitals/institutions.
Core Characteristics of IQ360 Analytics Platform
- Direct Access – Our web based information is built to be accessible not only on laptops/desktops but also on mobile platforms such as iPad and iPhone when you need it
- Pertinent — Built with significant inputs from health care industry leaders, reports directly provide insights into ROI, Sources of Revenue, Brand effectiveness, Patient Engagement, and more
- Interactive — Reports are highly interactive and the platform provides you flexibility to customize reports to add/change various dimensions. You don't have to wait for IT to create one nor you need to be a Techie to customize it
- Secure — Role-based security restricts users to just the data they need; fully HIPAA-compliant
- Integrated — Share your findings in Excel with full export capability and instant pivot-table generation
- Support — Each activation of analytics platform is supported by highly experienced staff with industry, technology, and clinical background to ensure you get what you want. The service is also available throughout your contract period
Some of the questions we answer out of the box
- How many customers from various demographics convert to patients? How to increase profitable volume?
- Which specialty, physician, procedure, or marketing promotion is generating more leads?
- Within the geographic area of your interest, what patterns and trends are emerging for specialties you serve?
- What is the impact of outcomes with electronic medical care?